MODM Vitamin Repair Face Oil - 30ml
MODM Vitamin Repair Face Oil
With years of performing facial massage, our founder Jodi has created a blend of the very best natural, cold-pressed oils (baobab, blueberry seed, evening primrose amongst others) for maximum comforting, hydrating, healing and protective powers.
Blended with sweet orange essential oil, this facial elixir is a perfect golden nectar for use on dry and mature skin, during the day under moisturiser, or on its own at night to hydrate and repair whilst you sleep
- rosehip oil - rich in omegas 6 + 9, Vitamin A for protection and softening fine lines
- blueberry seed oil -for brightening and firming
- evening primrose oil - rich in gamma linolenic acid for fighting inflammation
- baobab seed oil - Vitamin C- rich for repair and boosting collagen production
Natural, Vegan, Cruelty free. 30ml
(As this product is hand made in small batches, colour and texture may differ slightly
How to use
- warm three to four drops in palms, press and roll onto the face, neck and décolletage
- use daily on clean skin, alone or before moisturiser
- try incorporating mindful breathing when applying your face oil
- after warming oil in palms, inhale the uplifting sweet orange scent to the count of four, pause, then exhale for four
- repeat twice
Perfect for use with MODM White Jade Facial Massage Stone. Jodi and Dan believe the path to wellness lies in creating routine and ritual in our daily lives. You can combine the facial oil and Jade Massage Stone to create a self-care ritual
Grape seed (vitis vinifera seed) oil, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis seed) oil, blueberry (vaccinium myrtillus) seed oil, rosehip (rosa canina fruit) oil, baobab (adansonia digitata seed) oil, evening primrose (oenothera biennis) oil, sweet orange (citrus sinensis) peel oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil. *citral, *linalool, *limonene
*naturally occurring in essential oils
MODM was started by Jodi and Dan - a brother and sister team based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Combining their many years experience working in skincare and retail design, respectfully, they opened The Method, a lifestyle store and holistic treatment space.
They saw the need for a clean, modern and well made lifestyle brand to stock in their store - so they created one.