MODM Body Renewal Balm - Neroli & Rose - 200g
MODM Body Renewal Balm Neroli & Rose
Winner - Best Hand Body Balm at the Beauty Short List Awards 2021
A deeply replenishing and easily-absorbed natural blend of:
- shea butter to improve skin elasticity and suppleness, boost collagen production and promote skin cell regeneration
- evening primrose oil to aid healing and revive fatigued skin
- antioxidant-rich watermelon seed oil to protect and nourish
- neroli and rose geranium essential oils for soothing the senses
- herbaceous, sweet and floral notes
Hand blended in Scotland, U.K. in small batches
Vegan, Cruelty free, Natural
As this is a 100% natural product, hand made in small batches, colour and texture may differ.
How to use
Self-massage is an integral part of daily wellbeing, connecting body with mind, moving toxins, processing negative energy, grounding, calming, keeping you present….there are so many benefits.
- warm a small amount of balm first in your hands
- apply to the whole body, including upper torso, chest and abdominal area
- massage palms of hands, soles of feet, fingers and into nail beds where there are so many nerve-endings
*for extra grounding and calming during times of anguish, spend extra time on soles of feet and scalp in particular
Massage onto body every day as part of your self care routine.
Use on clean skin, perfect to layer scent after using MODM Hand + Body Wash
Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), capric triglyceride (coconut oil), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, citrullus Lanatus seed (watermelon seed) oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), parfum**, pelagonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citral*, hydroxycitronella*, geraniol*, linalool*, citronellol*, limonene*, eugenol*, benzyl benzoate*.
*naturally occurring in essential oils
** 100% natural fragrance
MODM was started by Jodi and Dan - a brother and sister team based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Combining their many years experience working in skincare and retail design, respectfully, they opened The Method, a lifestyle store and holistic treatment space.
They saw the need for a clean, modern and well made lifestyle brand to stock in their store - so they created one.