Kanji from the People
Kanji from the People Face Masks
Beautiful and ethical. These hand sewn masks use stunning Zambian fabrics carefully selected and combined to produce a truly exquisite product.
Kanji From The People specialise in producing hand-sewn face masks made by local women in Ndola, Zambia. Each and every mask is made using hand picked traditional fabrics. Each mask is individually hand-sewn, so no two products are identical making the masks truly unique to each customer.
- Non-medical grade mask made from a washable cotton-blend material
- Double layer with two adjustable elasticated ear loops to ensure perfect fit
- Cotton pouch provided for easy and sanitary storage of mask
- Unisex and one size
- Hand wash in warm water or machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius with like colours and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Can be ironed on medium heat. Do not iron elastic ear loops.
- Wash mask regularly
- Percentage of all sale proceeds donated to non-profit organizations in Zambia
- Masks purchased for donation provided to UK and Irish charities
*The face mask you receive may look slightly different from the image on the website as it may be cut out of a different part of the fabric.
The company empowers Zambian women, promotes their wares and supports non-profit charities in Zambia and the UK by donating a proportion of the profits to selected causes. For more information please go to https://www.kanjifromthepeople.co.uk/